Dr. Ernst Ludwig Ganzert
Associate in our Berlin office
T +49 / 30 / 61 68 94 03
- Copyright & Media law
- Corporate law
- Mergers & Acquisitions
Ernst Ludwig Ganzert has in-depth expertise and experience in the fields of corporate and M&A law. Having headed the Legal & Business Affairs Dept. of Germany’s largest movie and TV production company, the UFA Group, in Potsdam-Babelsberg for several years, he furthermore acquired an in-depth know-how in all matters of media law. In this area, his client list mostly comprises national and international producers, distributors, outlets and broadcasters. He also works with national and international media companies as well as creative heads in the movie and TV business.
- Legal studies at the Universities of Munich and Regensburg, Germany
- Admitted to the German bar in 1991
- In addition to his legal career, Dr. Ernst Ludwig Ganzert serves as Managing Director of the Berlin-based movie/TV production company EIKON and its ten subsidiaries and partnering companies located in all major media hubs of Germany.
- Commemorative publication on the subject of liability of producers of reality TV shows (“Haftet Big Brother?”) in “Festschrift für Paul W. Hertin”, Berlin, 2000
- Treatise on international relationship of Franco-German provisions on conflicts of law, Peter Lang Publishing, 1992
German, English, French